Homecrest combines a rich history of quality and classic design with today's demand for affordable luxury and versatile living. Homecrest's focus has broadened to encompass the increasing demands of sophisticated, style-driven consumers seeking to complement their homes' interior designs and create a seamless flow between indoors and out. Homecrest is poised to build its future on consumer and contract needs, innovative new products and global opportunities.
Homecrest Warranty Information
- What does the Homecrest Outdoor Living residential warranty cover?
- Aluminum and steel frames are covered from structural failures for 15 years from date of purchase.
- The warranty on painted frame surfaces covers against peeling, flaking or blistering for a period of five years.
- Solid surface table tops used for dining tables and fire tables (excluding glass and acrylic) are warranted against structural failures, finish cracks and blisters for three years when used in a residential setting.
- Vinyl strapping is warranted for three years from discoloration or breakage.
- Glider bearing hangers are warranted for three years against failure.
- Homecrest woven products are covered for three years against fading, cracking and structural failure.
- The fabrics used on our cushions, slings and umbrellas are warranted for two years against tearing,
discoloration or fading when maintained per the recommended care and maintenance instructions
- Fire burner inserts are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase.
- The warranty of the finish on coiled steel spring rocker mechanisms, plastic parts, flex plates, glides, swivel inserts, metal umbrellas, cords and umbrella bases is for one year from the date of purchase when maintained per the recommended care and maintenance instructions.
- What doesn't the Homecrest Outdoor Living residential warranty cover?
- Failure caused by misuse or lack of appropriate care and maintenance of the products. Refer to the general maintenance and cleaning instructions.
- Damage caused by caustic chemicals and/or power washers.
- Glass and acrylic table tops.
- Normal fading of fabrics, straps and painted surfaces.
- Bursting and cracking of tubing and extrusion caused by exposure to moisture and freezing temperatures.
- Damage caused by "acts of nature".
- Return freight after one year.
- Set replacement or replacement beyond failed product.
- Salt water exposure – Due to the demands of salt air, weekly cleaning and quarterly waxing of painted surfaces must be maintained to prevent finish blisters and corrosion. Failure to carefully follow our care and maintenance instructions will void the warranty.
- What is the policy as it relates to freight shipping?
All Homecrest Outdoor Living furniture is delivered to the carrier in factory new condition. Claims for damage or losses that occur during shipping must be noted at the time of delivery and filed with the carrier.