Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nepal Outdoor Fire Pit
Hand cut and crafted and designed for years of heavy use the Nepal Fire Pit is one of the most unique fire pits on the market. Every Fire Pit is individually signed and numbered by it's designer, Rick Wittrig.
- Each Fire Pit is made from one quarter inch (6.35 mm) thick carbon steel. (By far the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit available today.)
- The iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- The interior is coated with a high temperature resistant paint
- The firepit has an 1-1/2" rain drain in the bottom.
- Requires no maintenance and has an overall height of 24" and a diameter of 41". Measurements may vary since each fire pit is hand made.
Shipping Weight: 175.00 pounds