Daniel Boone Grill with Wi-Fi
AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOWROOMS
- Please Call One of Our Showrooms to Order
- Winston-Salem (336)760-1766
- Myrtle Beach:(843)272-1376
Found a Lower Price? We'll beat it!
Call us at 800-288-1086.
BUYING OPTION : Pick Up In-Store w/FREE Assembly
Daniel Boone Grill with WiFi
- Digital Controller: Control your grill’s temperature from 150°-500°F (66°-260°C) in 5° increments. From smoke to sear, you will have unparalleled accuracy, winter or summer.
- Meat Probe: Just plug the probe into the jack on the controller, put it through the access hole in the side of the grill, and insert into the meat. Push the Food button on the controller, and it will
- immediately display the internal temperature of the meat you’re grilling.
- Efficient Firebox: The firebox has vertical grooves cut evenly on its sides so that the air whirlwinds around the fire and gives much more complete combustion due to increased air circulation. This cyclone effect means more efficient pellet usage.
- Thermal Sensor: Maintain a constant internal temperature year round with a Green Mountain Grill. Your grill will come equipped with an internal thermal sensor that regulates the temperature by adjusting air and pellet flow to maintain a constant internal temperature. Enjoy grilling all year long!
- Durable Baked-on Finish: Our Green Mountain Grills have a great, long-lasting paint job.
- Peaked Lid: The peaked lid lets you cook a turkey or a beer-can chicken without the cover touching it.
- Sense-Mate Dual Program Control: Circuit-board-mounted sensor reads outside air temperature and sends computer program into turbo mode so that you won’t have to wait long for the grill to get up to temperature when it is very cold outside. Perfect for winter grilling!
- Low-Pellet Alarm: When the pellet level gets down toward the bottom of the hopper, the grill sounds an alarm to let you know so that you can have uninterrupted grilling.
- Front Casters: Locking front casters make moving your grill a breeze!
- 110 Volt
- 240 Watt start / 60 Watt continuous
- 458 sq. in. Surface Cooking Area
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7 ~ 5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray: 12 Guage Steel
- Lid: 13 Guage Steel
- Body: 14 Guage Steel
- Igniter: 110 V / 240 W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: 0.625"
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5" Clearance
- Hopper Capacity: 17 lbs. of Pellets
- Point to Point Control
- Program your favorite customized sets of cooking instructions and save them forever
- The FREE GMG App will revolutionize the way you grill and give you complete control at your fingertips
- Add steps to program the temperature to increase, decrease, and hold for specified amounts of time
- Available for Apple or Android devices
- Current Grill Temp
- Current Food Probe Temp
- Stopwatch Elapsed Time
- Remaining Time for Timer
- User Set Grill Temp
- Current Profile
- Current Step
Shipping Weight: 155.00 pounds
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|