For information on Warranties and Product Care, see our Care & Warranty page.
Gas Log Troubleshooting
- Click here for information on lighting a pilot light
- Click here for information on cleaning a pilot light
Who are we?
We are a locally owned and operated casual living store with over 25 years of experience in the casual living industry. We strive to bring the best customer service and shopping experience from our brick and mortar stores (located in Winston Salem, NC and N. Myrtle Beach, SC) to the internet shopper. For more information, read About Us.
How do I order?
Please call us at 1-866-847-0595 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Why are some of the products on your website not priced?
- Many of our manufacturers simply do not allow it. We must adhere to very strict internet policies and procedures set by our manufacturers. Please call us at 1-866-847-0595, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.
- Options. Most of our outdoor furniture has a near endless amount of options from seat height, to frame color to fabric. We feel that it is best if one of our qualified sales representatives walk you through all of the choices to meet your needs and wishes.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, money orders and checks. However, we must wait for checks to clear before items can be shipped.
Is shipping included?
We are pleased to offer free shipping on online orders over $200.00. If you are purchasing furniture via a sales representative you will be given a shipping estimate when you receive a price quote. We will lock in the shipping rate declared at the time of purchase. Any fluctuations in shipping cost will be on us!
I can’t find what I am looking for.
We carry or can get almost any manufacturer or collection in the world. We keep only our most popular collections posted on our website, but more than likely we have what you want! If by chance you do not see what you are looking for, Please call us at 1-866-847-0595 and we will be happy to assist you.
Is sales tax included?
You will not be charged sales tax if you live in a state other than North Carolina.
Vented and Vent-Free Gas Logs – What’s the difference?
- Vented gas logs look and operate similarly to a wood burning fireplace. They require a chimney with a fully opened damper. Vented gas logs will produce the same amount of heat in a room as a standard wood burning fireplace.
- Vent-Free gas logs are used mainly for heating purposes. Because the flame will not touch the logs, the logs may be used in a closed fire box or in a fireplace with the damper closed or sealed.
Natural or LP (Liquid Propane) Gas?
The easiest way to determine what gas you should use is to determine what gas you can use. If your home’s gas supply runs on a city line, then your home is supplied with natural gas. If your home’s gas supply is provided through a refillable tank, then you have (or can add) liquid propane.