- Heating Capacity: 800 up to 1200 Square Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H: 22,400
- Emissions G/H: 3.0
- Cubic Feet Firebox Volume: 1.3
- Firewood Length: 16"
- Ash Pan: No
- Blower: Yes
- Flue Size: 6"
- Efficiency: 63%
- Pre-Fab Approved: Yes
- Stove Weight: 326lbs.
The Model 18 is a highly efficient non-catalytic wood stove designed as a masonry or pre-fab fireplace insert. Use as a freestanding stove with the optional pedestal or traditional Queen Anne legs. The Model 18 is rated at 27,000 BTU's and can heat up to 1200 square feet (depending on the design and layout of your home). The 17-3/4" height allows the Model 18 to fit almost any U.L.listed pre-fab fireplace.
- 3.0 grams meets or exceeds Washington State emission standards
- Automatic 85 CFM blower standard with unit
- Heating capacity up to 1200 square feet
- 6" flue exit located 1" from rear of stove
Shipping Weight: 326.00 pounds
- Dimensions: 17 3/4"H x 30-5/16"W x 21 3/4"D
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|